Welcome to Red Desert Rose Campground!
Your "Home Away from Home" in the
bustling little town of Rawlins, Wyoming
Experience the difference a family-owned campground can make, as you explore beautiful Southern Wyoming — where the deer and the antelope really do play!
When you’ve tired of the crowds, come and enjoy the beauty and excitement of Southern Wyoming. From High Desert to Alpine Lakes and Forests, find it all within a day trip from Red Desert Rose Campground.
Looking for housing while employed nearby? Red Desert Rose is an ideal Workforce Housing solution (short or long term). We're open year round… and we're Family Friendly too!
Our long list of amenities reveals the pride we take in our campground. You'll enjoy:
- FREE WiFi throughout the campground!
- 60 Channel Cable TV in designated sites
- Sparkling clean Restrooms & FREE Showers with 24 hour access
- 20/30/50 amp electric and Picnic Tables at all sites
- 24 hour access to Laundry Facilities
- Tent Site BBQ Grills
- On-Site Propane
- Horseshoes, Mini Golf and Pedal Carts (for a minimal fee)
- Covered Group Area w/BBQ and Picnic Tables
- Rally Room
- Fenced Puppy Park
- Free Coffee in office
- And much more... see our Amenities Page
Whether you’re visiting us for work or pleasure, be sure to make Red Desert Rose Campground your “Home Away from Home” Headquarters.
3101 Wagon Circle Road
P.O. Box 1282
Rawlins, WY 82301
Phone: (307) 328-1091
Toll-Free: (877) 328-1091
Come Stay With Us… We're open all year!